An invitation to sing is an invitation to community at the same time – a very old ritual, which I’d like to revive on a monthly basis in the Peterskirche (Isle of Lindau · Germany), which was built more than 1100 years ago. So please, feel warmly invited and spread the word….
Circle Your Voice · Upcoming sessions
Peterskirche · Oberer Schrannenplatz · 88131 Lindau · Germany
- October 03rd 2020 , 8.00 to 9.30 p.m.
- November 07th 2020, 8.00 to 9.30 p.m.
- December 05th 2020, 8.00 to 9.30 p.m.
Please note the special conditions for corona prevention*, so that everyone who wants to sing along can get together in their individual concept of security:
· We will sing in the church with the door open without masks,
· We will keep the distance rules when singing: there are limited “standing places” in the church, through markings on the ground,
· If all marked places are occupied I ask you to wait outside the church – I will make a change possible after the “episodes”, so that everyone can take the chance to sing in the church,
· For your waiting time in front of the church bring something to drink so that you can enjoy listening there. The distance rule also applies in front of the church and I ask you to take care of it on your own responsibility,
· All who participate in the church are obliged to leave their names, addresses, telephone and email addresses on a list, which I then keep for a month.
· * Prevention measures coordinated with the Lindau Ladratsamt, Ms. Beate Golczyk (08382-270432)
There is no registration required. Just come and sing along. But, make sure you wrap up warm, as the medieval walls can be chilly, primarily betwee October and April. Please, bring something to drink for yourself. There is no price for joining up with me – you give, what it is worth to you.